What we are looking for?
New members for the Engineering Team at a stealth stage security start-up, ready to work on cutting edge open source technology to improve trust in the Cloud and Edge. As part of your job, you will join a tight-knit, globally-distributed team working on an established and rapidly growing open source code base in Rust and be in a position to be part of something special right from the beginning. You will be working with top engineers in Confidential Computing. Role based in Raleigh, North Carolina, with the possibility of remote working in the US.
What will keep you challenged?
- Become an important part of the open source community around the project
- Participate in the entire development process from planning and discussing the architecture to quality assurance and the implementation of production code
- Have significant input into the design and architecture of our products
- Create and maintain a significant subset of the product
- Ensure the quality of our applications/platforms through regular code reviews
- Level of experience: 3+ years or advanced degree in a relevant field
- Low level OS design and development, Linux kernel, embedded or hardware programming
- C, Rust or Assembly
- [OPTIONAL] Confidential Computing technologies (Intel SGX, AMD SEV, Arm Realms, etc.)
- [OPTIONAL] Interest in and appreciation of security principles and cryptography
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Knowledge and appreciation of open source software and communities
- Ability to think creatively and collaborate with the team
- Willingness to work from proof of concept through to production
- Small team focus
- Experience or ability to work in an Agile, scrum-based environment
- People-first company
- $75k-$165k depending on position and experience
- Medical/Dental/Vision premiums 100% covered
- Stock options
- Flexible work environment
- Applicants from diverse backgrounds positively encouraged